Date(s) - 20/04/2021 - 04/05/2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This powerful course is ideal for anyone who lives in a community which includes diverse and conflicting perspectives. We explore what it takes to understand others better and live together peacefully.
Dates & Times:
This training is online, via Zoom and consists of three sessions as follows:
- Tuesday 20 April, 6:30-8:30pm
- Tuesday 27 April, 6:30-8:30pm
- Tuesday 4 May, 6:30-8:30pm
Content covered includes:
- Awareness of others and interpersonal understanding
- Under promise, over deliver
- Building rapport
- Conflict styles
- Listening skills
- Saying no
- Collaborative language
- Synergising values and priorities
This course includes:
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages – with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
This training is brought to you by Co-operation Housing and will be delivered by Evolve Events and Training.Register